JOIN THE TEAM!
Born in the Summer ’13, Brussels Beer Project is now entering the most exciting stage of growth moving from a start-up to a scale-up phase. Our historic brewery in Dansaert is now fully spontaneous and mixed fermentation, and our state-of-the-art new brewery is now fully operational. Powered by a Rolec 50hl brewhouse, we’re pushing for over 25.000 hl by the end of the year. Our aim is to be amongst the leading voices of the craft movement in Belgium & Beyond.
We are now a team of over 50 stupid dreamers shooting at the stars, and a much larger community behind us. We look for people sharing our philosophy and eager to shake the ground with Brussels Beer Project.
We are looking for new Social Content Super Intern!
We also recruit a Students for a great student job & extra staff for our taprooms – so no excuse – there must be something for you or your friends!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Wanna join our wild ride ?
All info below !
BBP is looking for a
SOCIAL CONTENT SUPER INTERN
FULL TIME – brussels-based
At BBP, Comm stands for communication, community and e-commerce. Part of the team, you will be responsible for bringing the BBP story to life on social media, through great storytelling in words and images.
Minimum 6-month internship starting in February ‘23 with the desire to contribute to the colorful universe of BBP, being a creative storyteller and the best friend of our community. Wanna know what does that mean?
* Go around our breweries and bars in Brussels to capture the essence of each place & show what’s behind the curtains everyday! A phone camera and juicy creativity is all you need to be the kingpin of IG stories & the wizard of TikTok
* Follow all the conversations and jump into meaningful interactions with our community in our comment sections
* Stay on top of the most recent trends on social content around the globe
* Assist our in-house content production – that means holding lights & tripods, being a hand model for our next beer can shot & make sure we have all details ready for the shooting
* Discover & get in touch with rising content creators to get them to taste our new beers & visit our locations
What we’re looking for?
* You’re an innate storyteller who loves to craft thumb-stop worthy narratives in bits of 15 seconds
* You’re the first one grabbing the phone to share what you see, when you get to a restaurant… When you go out, your IG stories get as busy as a shopping mall on Xmas
* Someone who uses TikTok as your google search. You believe it’s the best place to find similar souls & relatable life stories
* You’re experienced with mobile editing tools such as: Splice / CapCut (or similar tools). Plus points if you’re familiar with Adobe Premiere & longer-video format
* A master of the swipe-up with a passion for communication & an overflowing creativity
* You are a team player but can also work independently
* Top-notch writing & verbal communication skills, including exciting creative copy, with English proficiency
* Positive, flexible on your hours & always keen to take up new challenges
* Bonus points if you can pull off an impressive lip sync or dance routine!
* 6-month (or more) internship based in Brussels
* Flexible working hours and a work-from-home policy, so you don’t have to take vacation time for your plumber to come by
* A centered-located comfortable office where you can work from any desk you want, sitting down or lying down on a couch
* The opportunity to grow & learn within a strong marketing team with many challenging and exciting projects
* An ethical company that believes that businesses have a duty to proactively build a better world for all
JOIN the playground !
Are you our next Super Intern? Send your CV and why you want to join the playground to firstname.lastname@example.org with «Social Content Super Intern» in the subject line. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Be prepared to dive into the world of craft beer 😉
WE’re AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Our recruitment policy focuses on diversity, inclusion and equal opportunities. We will select candidates based on their qualities, regardless of age, gender, origin, conviction, or nationality. We also encourage people with disabilities to apply. We will make any necessary adaptations both regarding the recruitment procedure and the integration within Beer Project
This position requires to be able to walk during a few hours in a row, managing orders of customers at the bar and making sure the taproom remains clean and welcoming
BBP is looking for a
PART Time – bRUSSELS-based
You will be able to take part in a nice Team and Project and experience working in all of our bars in Brussels (Dansaert, Bailli & Port Sud)
Your mission will be to give a hand on the service and the cleaning of the bars, interacting at the same time with our nice customers.
You will be directly integrated into the BBP STUDENT SQUAD, where you going to be able to learn and share some ideas and experiences.
THE « Super Student » IN A FEW WORDS
- You like beer and good beer?
- You are young and dynamic
- You light Rush Hours?
- You speak English & French, English & Flemish or you have a Perfect Combo
- You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and be creative
- You think that a good beer should have a good place in the heart of the costumers
If you have all these skills, hurry up, the casting is open!
Send us your CV, a short cover letter, and your favourite artist to email@example.com! We can’t wait to meet you
WE’RE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER