JOIN THE TEAM!
Born in the Summer ’13, Brussels Beer Project is now entering the most exciting stage of growth moving from a start-up to a scale-up phase. Our historic brewery in Dansaert is now fully spontaneous and mixed fermentation, and our state-of-the-art new brewery is now fully operational. Powered by a Rolec 50hl brewhouse, we’re pushing for over 25.000 hl by the end of the year. Our aim is to be amongst the leading voices of the craft movement in Belgium & Beyond.
We are now a team of over 50 stupid dreamers shooting at the stars, and a much larger community behind us. We look for people sharing our philosophy and eager to shake the ground with Brussels Beer Project.
We are looking for new BEERISTA!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Wanna join our wild ride ?
All info below !
BBP is looking for a
FULL TIME – brussels-based
You‘re a beer geek, you have a big smile, you enjoy rush time – sign in! The Taproom is looking for a new beerista. You will represent Beer Project and express the true love of fine beers.
We look for someone to showcase top skills in advising & running a taproom
- engage with customers willing to learn more about beer
- advise our community on the large selection available
- be responsible for specific shifts with the possibility to handle the opening & closing
- be able to work under pressure & rush times
- share the story of Beer Project
- work 5 days a week and available to work on weekends 4pm – 2am, rotating shifts to have an equal schedule
- eager to sometimes help out out pizza masters in time of need
The perfect Beerista in a few words
- A total beer freak! You will represent Beer Project and express the true love of fine beers!
- You have a Big smile & top team spirit!
- You have previous experience in bartending
- You speak English and French or Dutch. All three of them is a big plus
- You are willing to learn about tastings & tour – work hard, enjoy hard-er !
Keep in touch
- All applications should include a CV, a short cover letter & your favorite song/ artist
- Please send your application to email@example.com with the header « Beerista»
Be prepared to dive into the world of craft beer 😉
WE’re AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Our recruitment policy focuses on diversity, inclusion and equal opportunities. We will select candidates based on their qualities, regardless of age, gender, origin, conviction, or nationality. We also encourage people with disabilities to apply. We will make any necessary adaptations both regarding the recruitment procedure and the integration within Beer Project
- This position requires to be able to walk during a few hours in a row, managing orders of customers at the bar and making sure the taproom remains clean and welcoming