SMALL BREWERIES - BIG BEERS !
- LA SOURCE (BE) – LA MEUTE – 6.5% NEIPA (25cl-4€/50cl-8€)
Mathieu & co are making smashing beers just 2.5km away from here! On tap today this smashing tropical hazy IPA, a hop bomb of Mosaic Cryo, El Dorado and Belgian-grown Sorachi Ace. Welcome to the herd of La Source!
- EN STOEMELINGS (BE) – CUVÉE HOUDINI – 6% CITRUS AMBER (25cl-4€/50cl-8€)
2015 is the year we both built a brewery in Brussels. Sam & Denis have since then moved to a bigger spot in Greenbizz. The beer served today is an English-style Amber with 3 kinds of citrus. Cuvéé Houdini is ready to spread some magic!
- ATRIUM (BE) – THUNDER – 5.8% BLACK IPA (25cl-4€/50cl-8€)
Our friends Paula & Valéry from Marche-en-Famenne are changing the game in Wallonia! Fresh from the tanks, a Black IPA with cocao nibs & dry-hopped with Simcoe & Cascade. Taste the storm!
- TOTEM (BE) – RHUBARB PASTRY SOUR – 4% PASTRY SOUR (25cl-4€/50cl-8€)
We ‘re happy Klaas & Liesbeth are brewing some great beer on their new kit in Evergem since late 2019! Today they present a beer that tastes like a rhubarb & vanilla sorbet! Definitely worth discovering!
- KAAPSE BROUWERS (NL) – ALL TOGETHER – 6.5% NEIPA (25cl-4€/50cl-8€)
From Rotterdam, Kaapse’s version of the All Together. A juicy New England recipe designed by Other Half Brewing from NY for other breweries to try out and give the profits to the horeca scene during this pandemic and past lockdown. If you liked our version, try theirs as well!
- SENSES BREWING (FR) – PILS SOUS CASSIS – 4.2% FRUITED PILSNER (25cl-4€/50cl-8€)
Our ex-brewer Yves, the dude with the dreadlocks ?, launched his own brewery back home in Reims in 2019. We’re glad to present you one of his crazy concoctions. Not just a Pils, this one has been pimped with black currants aka cassis!
- OMNIPOLLO (SWE) – MAGNAPOLI – 12% STRAWBERRY IMPERIAL Stout (25cl-5€/50cl-10€)
These Swedes are nuts & we dig it! They call this a ‘Nightcap snack apple pie strawberry cup imperial stout’. We don’t need to say more… (Beer contains lactose).
- TO ØL (DK) – WANDERLUST FOR THE WICKED – 8% – DOUBLE NEIPA (25cl-5€/50cl-10€)
We couldn’t ask for a better name for a beer for our festival. This brew between the Danes of To Øl and the Germans of Fuerst Wiacek is the first collab of the new To Øl City brewery, made with American Citra Cryo, Columbus & Australian Galaxy hops.
- LEFT HANDED GIANT (UK) – WEST COAST PALE – 5% – PALE ALE (25cl-4€/50cl-8€)
From the gorgeous LHG brewpub downtown Bristol, back to US West Coast style beers, with this Pale Ale. Full of piney notes coming from the Simcoe & Centennial. To complement the fruity side also the addition of Cryo Mosaic in dry-hop.
- SIREN CRAFT BREW (UK) – LUMINA – 4.2% SESSION IPA (25cl-4€/50cl-8€)
We know that the Siren team loves hops! Together with the English, we brewed and rebrewed Chockablock, a hop bomb you love! That’s why we had to get their new Session IPA with Hallertau Blanc, Mosaic, Chinook, Azacca & Ekuanot!
- MIKKELLER (DK) – BEER GEEK TRIPLE FLAT WHITE – 7.5% – COFFEE & OATMEAL STOUT (25cl-5€/50cl-10€)
Back in 2006 Mikkel Bjergsø & Kristian Keller started brewing an oatmeal stout called ‘Beer Geek Breakfast’. This is the start of a crazy adventure in beer like Delta IPA was for BBP! Today you get to try the ‘Triple Flat White’ version, more coffee and a touchy of creamy lactose!
- DOIS CORVOS (PT) – THE FUTURE IS UNWRITTEN – 8% CITRA DIPA (25cl-5€/50cl-10€)
Our Portuguese team members David & Hugo highly rate the beers from these creative minds from Lisbon. We would have loved to host the team of the ‘two crowes’ brewery but we have to do it this time with their new big double IPA. Let the Citra slap you in the face!
- NEVEL (NL) – HEIMWEE – 5.5% FRUITED MIXED-FERMENTATION (25cl-5€/50cl-10€)
Nevel has loads of cool beers fermenting in their barrels in Nijmegen. This beer is a collab with Kemker from Germany, a blend of barrel-aged dark & blonde ales with foraged herbs, myrica gale and Opal plums to top it off! Looking for complexity? Here it is!
- RAMBORN (LUX) – CASCADE HOPPED CIDER – 7.4% DRY-HOPPED CIDER (25cl-4€/50cl-8€)
Why not have craft cider when you have craft beer?! We got this dry-hopped cider from Luxembourg via Joran from his Cidrotheque in Schaarbeek. Crisp acidity and aromatic notes of grapefruit & tropical fruit from the whole cone Cascade hops.
- BROADEN & BUILD (DK) – RED SONIA – 7.5% BA SAISON & CHERRY WINE BLEND (25cl-5€/50cl-10€)
To commemorate the great work of Broaden & Build, we got this great hybrid of beer & cherry wine. A Saison barrel-aged in Sauvignon Blanc barrels for 6 months, blended with naturally fermented Danish Stevnsbær cherry wine.
- BBP – ALL BELGN PILS – 4.2% PILS (25cl-4€/50cl-8€)
Second time we brew this decoction Pils with only Belgian-grown ingredients. 100% Pilsner barley malt and ‘t Hoppecruyt farm hops: Saaz, Record, Saphir & Merkur. Clean your palate with this super fresh brewers’ beer!
- BBP – LÙD LŎK – 7% SPICY DOUBLE NEIPA (25cl-4€/50cl-8€)
When a popular EXP becomes a beer of the month! This freshly released NEIPA is one of our craziest recipes ever! Not only lots of juicy hops but also cocounut, ginger, lemongrass, lime, some ghost pepper & a touch of lactose for body. Get your mind blown!
- BBP – BA FUNKY WHEAT PASSION FRUIT – 8% FRUITED SOUR WHEAT (25cl-5€/50cl-10€)
We love some funk in our beers! Here we made a wheat beer and fermented it in Vosne-Romanée barrels with passion fruit. Experience the balance between fruit, acidity, barrel profile & funk! One of our favorites!
- BBP – JUICE JUNKIE – 5.4% NEW ENGLAND IPA (25cl-4€/50cl-8€)
This hazy & juicy IPA and its’ cans has been elected by you as BBP new All-Star of 2019. With it’s tropical aromas, chewy mouthfeel and soft bitterness it deserves it’s spot at this festival between plenty of great IPAs!
- BBP – WANDERLUST – 8.9% PORT B.A. IMPERIAL STOUT (25cl-5€/50cl-10€)
Last but not least, the Imperial Stout we brewed with Microbrasserie du Lac St. Jean (CAN) & Cervejaria Invicta (BRA) at Wanderlust last year! A big stout with cranberries, cacao nibs, Brazilian coffee & Baume Vanilé, aged 10 months in Port barrels.