CO-CREATION is our DNA. Brussels Beer Project is built around 2.500 crowdfunders and many more beer enthusiasts who want to travel with us through discovering new beers. Our community is our past, our present and our future. There is certainly much more fun and richness in collaboration than in top-down isolated thinking.
We have already been through loads of exciting moments with- among others the crowdfunding Beer For Life, the elections of the “All-Star” beers, mybeerproject.be, a craft beer festival in Brussels with great international breweries, opening in Tokyo our first home for our community outside Belgium, and so on. We also have been busy working on original sustainability issues such as the first food-waste based beer, Babylone, brewed with unsold bread and are pursuing efforts to get the most of our spent grains with specific studies.
Yet there is so much more we can do. We’re looking to add a great talent in our team and we hope it can be you.
What the hell is a Captain of Important Stuff really doing?!
People are more important to job titles & should certainly not be limited by them. This is true for all and especially for this very entrepreneurial job. There is no box to fit the one person we are looking for. Certainly a key player of our team, leading project-based missions. She/he will be responsible to manage projects from A to Z, improve our key annual events while also create her/his own initiatives related to community building and sustainability. We look for someone truly passionate about our philosophy who can make a disrupting difference with bold impactful projects.
What we are looking for?
Although we look for an experienced and successful professional, we look first and foremost for the right person to fit the team with an entrepreneurial mindset:
- Consummate passion for craft beer
- Creative & collaborative mindset is an absolute must
- Previous experience in a leading role as project manager is required
- Entrepreneurial flair & drive
- Team spirit with great communication skills
- Positive, flexible on her/his hours & always keen to take up new challenges
- English is required. French and/or Dutch on top is highly valued.
Keep in touch
- All applications should include a CV, a short explanation explaining why you’d like to join us & your favourite song/artist
- To be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the header « Captain of Important Stuff » by September, 8th.